Thursday, February 2, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday I Will Cheer On The......DRAGON!

Ok, seeing that I am a sports fanatic and the Super Bowel is this Sunday, you think I would be ecstatic.  Out of all the sports in the world football is one of my least favorits but if the Bears are playing and doing well I am all about it.  I always try and choose a side for the Super Bowel even though it does not really matter who wins because the Bears are not in it.  This year I think the Patriots will pull a close win but I know I will be cheering on the Giants because of my current unashamed unhealthy obsession with Rooney Mara!!  For those who dont know, she is the kick butt star of David Fincher's The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and great grand-daughter of Giants and Steelers founders on both sides of her family.  Her dad currently works for the Giants as head of player evaluation or something like that and according to Wikipedia she has a uncle who is chairman for the Steelers. 





So seeing that my obsession grows for the Dragon Tattoo books, Ms. Mara and her gothic glam everyday it was easy to pick a side for Super Bowel Sunday.  Interested in Rooney check out the link and P.S. I need this dress in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment